Last weekend, Sunday (25/10) MotoGP 2020 or we called Teruel GP in Spain was quite fierce. Franco Morbidelli managed to be the fastest with a record time of 41 minutes 47 seconds.
With this speed, the Petronas Yamaha SRT Team Rider managed to outperform Alex Rins, who was two seconds slower and finished second. While the third position is occupied by the Suzuki Elcstar Rider, Joan Mir.
In fact, this is Morbidelli’s second win during the 2020 MotoGP competition. Thanks to these two victories, the Italian racer managed to penetrate the top four of the standings with 112 points.
In that position, Morbidelli is only six points behind the top three, where the third position is occupied by Monster Energy Yamaha Team Rider, Maverick Vinales.
Joan Mir, who only finished third fastest at the Teruel GP yesterday, managed to maintain his position at the top of the standings. The Suzuki Elcstar rider has collected 137 points, or is 14 points ahead of his closest rival, Fabio Quartararo.
Quartararo himself failed to get on the podium in the Teruel series yesterday, he was only able to finish in 8th place.
Meanwhile, Alex Rins, who became the second fastest rider at the Ciudad del Motor Aragon Circuit yesterday, was in 6th place with 105 points.
Dovizioso was also unlucky in the Teruel series yesterday, only finishing in 14th place so that his position in the top four was shifted by Morbidelli.
Takaaki Nakagami, Pol Espargaro, Jack Miler and Miguel Oliviera respectively fill the remaining slots in the top 10 of the standings. Here are more details:
1. Joan MIR (Suzuki Ecstar) 137 points
2. Fabio QUARTARARO (Petronas Yamaha SRT) 123 points
3. Maverick VIÑALES (Monster Energy Yamaha) 118 points
4. Franco MORBIDELLI (Petronas Yamaha SRT) 112 points
5. Andrea DOVIZIOSO (Ducati) 109 points
6. Alex RINS (Suzuki Ecstar) 105 points
7. Takaaki NAKAGAMI (LCR Honda) 92 points
8. Pol ESPARGARO (Red Bull KTM Factory) 90 points
9. Jack MILLER (Pramac Racing) 82 points
10. Miguel OLIVEIRA (KTM Tech3) 79 points