Valtteri Bottas successfully infused his teammate Lewis Hamilton in the competition at the Russian Grand Prix last week (28/09). This Mercedes driver finished as the fastest with a record time of 1 hour 34 minutes.
It should be noted, the 10th Formula 1 GP 2020 series was indeed held at the Sochi Circuit, Russia. Through fierce competition, Valtteri Bottas became the first driver to reach the finish line after going through 56 Laps.
The man from Finland was then followed by young driver Max Verstappen who was only 7.7 seconds behind. Lewis Hamilton, meanwhile, had to settle for getting to the last podium with 22 seconds behind his team-mate, Valtteri Bottas.
However, the Driver from Great Britain remained at the top of the F1 2020 standings. However, Bottas’ victory cut the gap to just 44 points.
For information, Hamilton has collected 205 points from 10 races so far, while Bottas has collected 161 points. Max Verstappen is third in the standings, 33 points behind second place occupied by Bottas.
A bad result was even obtained by Ferrari driver Sebastian Vettel, who finished 13th in the Russian race yesterday. While his partner, Charles Leclerc became the 6th fastest.
As for more details, here are the results of the Formula 1 GP races in Russia.
1. Valtteri Bottas – Mercedes
2. Max Verstappen – Red Bull Racing Honda
3. Lewis Hamilton – Mercedes
4. Sergio Perez – Racing Point BWT Mercedes
5. Daniel Ricciardo – Renault
6. Charles Leclerc – Ferrari
7. Esteban Ocon – Renault
8. Daniil Kvyat – AlphaTauri Honda
9. Pierre Gasly – AlphaTauri Honda
10. Alexander Albon – Red Bull Racing Honda
11. Antonio Giovinazzi – Alfa Romeo Racing Ferrari
12. Kevin Magnussen – Haas Ferrari
13. Sebastian Vettel – Ferrari
14. Kimi Räikkönen – Alfa Romeo Racing Ferrari
15. Lando Norris – McLaren Renault
16. Nicholas Latifi – Williams Mercedes
17. Romain Grosjean – Haas Ferrari