The 2021 Formula 1 GP Campaign for the 2021 Season will be held starting at the end of March 2021.
Previously, the F1 GP could not announce the list of riders who would compete in the 2021 season because there were only 19 riders, while the season requirement was 20 riders.
Only after Lewis Hamilton or the F1 champion of the 2020 season agreed a new contract with Mercedes AMG Petronas, the number of riders was even 20 people.
Among the 20 Riders, there were three debutants who came from Formula 2, including F2 Champion Mick Schumacher who is the son of the Legendary Racer, Michael Schumacher. Mick will team up with other debutants Nikita Mazepin, and defend the Haas F1 Team.
While another debutant from Japan, he is Yuki Tsunoda who will team up with Pierre Gasly in the Alphatauri Scuderia Team.
As for more details, here is a list of the 20 Formula 1 Riders for the 2021 Season.
1. # 44 Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes AMG Petronas)
2. # 77 Valtteri Bottas (Mercedes AMG Petronas)
3. # 16 Charles Leclerc (Scuderia Ferrari)
4. # 55 Carlos Sainz jr (Scuderia Ferrari)
5. # 11 Sergio Perez (Red Bull Racing)
6. # 33 Max Verstappen (Red Bull Racing)
7. # 14 Fernando Alonso (Alpine F1 Team)
8. # 31 Esteban Ocon (Alpine F1 Team)
9. # 24 Nikita Mazepin * (Haas F1 Team)
10. # 50 Mick Schumacher * (Haas F1 Team)
11. # 3 Daniel Ricciardo (McLaren F1 Team)
12. # 19 Lando Norris (McLaren F1 Team)
13. # 5 Sebastian Vettel (Aston Martin Racing)
14. # 18 Lance Stroll (Aston Martin Racing)
15. # 10 Pierre Gasly (Scuderia AlphaTauri)
16. # 22 Yuki Tsunoda * (Scuderia AlphaTauri)
17. # 7 Kimi Raikkonen (Alfa Romeo Racing)
18. # 99 Antonio Giovinazzi (Alfa Romeo Racing)
19. # 6 Nicholas Latifi (Williams Racing)
20. # 63 George Russell (Williams Racing)
It is planned that the 20 Riders will start competing on the race track starting on March 28, 2021 at the Sakhir Circuit, Bahrain.