Enhance Your Looks in 2018: 5 Tips to Follow
People want to look attractive, meaning they want others to notice them when they walk into a room. When you want to tone up the attractiveness, you need to put in some effort. There are a few ways to look better this 2018 by doing natural things.
- Eat Nutritious Food: The first thing is to stock up on the lemons, milk cream, and fruit shakes. Sweet potatoes, oranges, flax seeds, eggs, kidney beans, cottage cheese, and pumpkin are necessities for the beauty-conscious. You get the keratin (for the hair) and the collagen (for the skin) by eating nutritious food. Water removes the toxins and cleans the pores of the skin.
- Exercise Daily: Pumping the muscles will remove the dirt and sluggishness in your body. This makes your eyes and skin sparkle. Workout for half an hour so that the sweat pours out. The best and easiest workout is the squat and running in position. If you want to do more, pump iron with a pair of 1 Kg dumbbells.
- Use Natural Skin and Hair Care Ingredients: Soapnut powder and coconut oil remove dirt and nourish the skin. You can also use Aloe vera and apple cider vinegar for cleansing the skin. Aloe vera, white vinegar, and coconut oil – use them often and keep your scalp clean to have healthy hair.
- Pay Attention to the Face: Two things you can do at home. The first is the steam massage in your bathroom. Fairly simple, you turn on the hot water. Apply some shea cream to your face and shoulders. Wipe them with rotating movements of a soft towel. Now put your face over the hot water in a basin and let the steam soak in. Wait for ten minutes and then rinse off with warm water. The second thing is a basin flour face mask. Mix basin flour with curds. Let this sit on your face for 10 minutes. Use this once a week to remove the toxins from your facial skin.
- Beauty Treatment for the Hair and Nails: Massage the scalp with coconut oil or butter. You can add the crushed leaves of the Bhringraj plant to the coconut oil. Wait for ten minutes and rinse with warm water. To keep the nails looking good, give them a manicure at least once a week. Soften the nails with warm water first.
You can get the best tips for beauty from this blog. And, getting your beauty sleep helps. Make sure you sleep at least 7-8 hours each day.