Youtube is one of the most popular online video watching applications for smartphone users or netizens around the world. Football fans also use Youtube to watch the beautiful goals that have happened in football history.
Not only beautiful goals, strange goals will also be remembered in the memory of football lovers, or they hear the news about the memorial goal in the media. Well, these beautiful goals come from many players.
Noted by Give Me Sports, that there are 10 goals most watched on Youtube. Including one of them is the hand of God scored by Diego Maradona in 1986 ago. The goal was printed Napoli legend against the England national team goal in the semifinals.
In addition to his controversial goal, the goal also brought Argentina to the semifinals and finally won. A few years after retiring, then Maradona admitted that the goal was printed with the touch of a hand.
But the beautiful goal is ranked 4th, with a record 9.1 million times watched by netizens. While in first place was Lionel Messi’s crucial goal in the match against Real Madrid in 2017.
Interestingly, the name Lionel Messi re-emerged at number 5, the goal he scored against Getafe in 2007 ago. It is not crucial, but the goal is reminiscent of the solo run goal that Diego Maradona had done in the 1986 World Cup.
Meanwhile, the following 10 goals are most watched on Youtube:
10. Sergio Aguero vs. QPR (2012) – 2.2 Million views
9. Zinedine Zidane vs Bayer Leverkusen (2002) – 3.3 Million Views
8. Wayne Rooney vs. Manchester City (2011) – 3.8 Million Views
7. Lionel Messi vs. Bayern Munich (2015) – 4.8 million
6. Zlatan Ibrahimovic vs. United Kingdom (2012) – 7.5 Million Views
5. Lionel Messi vs. Getafe (2007) – 8.5 Million
4. Diego Maradona vs. England (1986) – 9.1 Million Views
3. David Beckham vs. Greece (2001) – 15.1 Million Views
2. Roberto Carlos vs. France (1997) – 24.5 million Views
1. Lionel Messi, Barcelona vs Real Madrid (2017) – 40 Million Views